OFF: AI mail order

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Thu Mar 30 18:21:11 EST 2000

Hi Folks...

Sorry to pander, but I suppose that since Jerry (with a *bit* of help from
me) started up the Aural Innovations mail order service specifically to
support spacerock/psych music (and probably won't make so much money to even
make the time spent worth the effort...in a fiscal way), then I guess it
makes sense to actually 'promote' its existence.

Of course, you might know that we've registered the
www.aural-innovations.com domain and hope to have that active in a month or
so.  But in the meantime, we're still at
http://www.infinet.com/~jkranitz/space/space.html.  And there you will find
the catalog link to find the items available.  We're focussing on bands that
mainly have very little presence (in the US anyway) otherwise, so things
like Mr. Quimby's Beard and Krom Lek (very good, by the way!) you won't find
too many other places in the states (if any).  But also, we've worked up a
deal with the Garden of Delights label in Bochum, Germany to handle a
limited number of their re-releases of old krautrock gems, by bands such as
Agitation Free, Eiliff, Gila, Gäa, and the like.

And now, thanks to the Quarkspace folks (who are also part of the catalog of
course), we can now accept credit card orders, which might make things
easier for those who have forgotten how to use those rectangular white
things and a pen.  :)
Note that Jerry (who's told me he has no personal qualms about firing off cc
details in email messages...he's just lucky I guess...I've been 'scammed'
once somehow) hasn't provided any secure way of forwarding numbers (except
by phone, and who knows who's listening in there?!) :)  (If any PGP expert
or whatever wants to send me a personal email telling me how easy or hard it
is to set that up, well then go ahead.  I'll pass off the info to Jerry once
*I'm* informed.)

Grakkl (FAA)

P.S.  I guess I'll start using my 'real name.'  :)