HW: Spiral Realms

Thomas Guy Guy.Thomas at LONDON.ENTOIL.COM
Fri Mar 31 03:50:44 EST 2000

Keith

With regard to Porcupine Tree:

I think the track is called "One",  (not "Out"), and I've got it on a
cassette somewhere! It was recorded yonks ago, as a "Hawkwind Pastiche" -
whatever that is supposed to be! Yes - it is very like Magnu.

Not a great song, and if you've already got YHDS, I wouldn't bother trying
to get another version with it on, IMO, as it really is a rather average
album! Good name though!

Best wishes

Guy T

                -----Original Message-----
                From:   K Henderson [mailto:henderson.120 at OSU.EDU]
                Sent:   30 March 2000 17:18
                To:     Multiple recipients of list BOC-L
                Subject:        Re: HW: Spiral Realms

                Miika said...

                >>Can someone tell me the true name (as it appeared on the
album) of the track
                >>entitled 'Voyage To Pluto' on the Nik T tour promo sampler
(on Cleo)?  I
                >>know it was something else, perhaps even Spiral
something....but I can't
                >>recall.  And I don't have the 'Crystal Jungles of Eos'
disc anymore (I lost
                >>it, or it was nicked), which I think it appeared on.
                >>
                >>Thanks in advance...Keith H. (FAA)
                >
                >Yes, it is Spiral Realms song. In Crystal Jungles.. album
song name is Solar
                >Wind and it´s longer than promo sampler version! Maybe
Voyage.. is demo
                >version or something!

                Yep, that's it!  Spiral something... Solar something...  I
knew it was
                something like that. :)

                >ObLP:Porcupine Tree- Yellow Hedgerow Dreamscape

                OK, so what's this 'Out' piece like?  Is it rather like
"Magnu" as was
                earlier suggested?  And if so, how much so?  Izzit worth my
$30 anyhoo (if
                I've already got the CD that is)?

                Keith H. (FAA)