OFF: "oops! she's done it again" (BONK!)

Richard Lockwood rich-l at GEOCITIES.COM
Fri Mar 31 09:30:54 EST 2000

That'd be Denis Law who started his English football career with
Huddersfield Town then...

(Any opportunity)  :-)

For all those who genuinely don't know who David Beckham is (HELLO
AMERICA!)...

> Man United are playing Chelsea at Old Trafford one Saturday
> afternoon. Fifteen minutes into the game George Weah is
> adjudged to have fouled Jaap Stam at a corner and furiously
> shouts and remonstrates at the ref. On seeing this, Beckham
> goes up to Weah, puts a finger up to his lips and says "Shhhhh."
>
> Then he bursts out laughing and runs off leaving Weah
> somewhat bewildered. Ten minutes later Dwight Yorke puts
> United one up after sloppy defending and George is furious at
> his defence and shouts at them to get their act together.
> Once again Beckham comes up to Weah, says "Shhhh," starts
> wetting himself laughing and runs off again.
>
> Weah turns to his equally puzzled team mates, but they all
> shrug their shoulders in confusion too. Just before half time
> old George loses his cool again and shouts at a linesman, and
> for a third time Beckham repeats his strange act. The half
> time whistle blows and as the players walk off, Roy Keane
> goes up to Beckham and says "Hey Becks, what's all that about
> with Weah then?"
>
> Beckham whispers something in Keane's ear, and the Corkman
> looks to the heavens and says to Beckham "No you eejit, he's
> a Liberian!"

Cheers,

Rich.

ObCD: TPD Interactive - Don't Give Up Your Day Job