Lost Calvert song?

Mon May 1 06:55:49 EDT 2000

I think it's probably by Fred Calvert, (I think it's Fred, definitely
someone else, anyway) who also wrote "I Lost My Heart to a Starship
Trooper."

The Vengaboys' version ("going to Ibiza") always sounds like "Oh! We're
going to eat pizza!"

-- Andy

mailto:Andy.Gilham at btinternet.com; http://www.andy.gilham.btinternet.co.uk
-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU]On Behalf
Of Filip Vanhuyse
Sent: 01 May 2000 11:45
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: HW:Lost Calvert song?

Hi,

Just bought a 10CD box with Silver Machine on it.
It's called MEGA BEAT BOX
Now the funny part,there's a song on it:
Band:TYPICALLY TROPICAL
Song:Barbados
Composer:(Calvert/west) 1975

It's the same song where the Vengaboys or something like that have a huge
hit
with now.
This really puzzels me,it's really a song Robert could have made just for
fun,
like Cricket Star.

greetings
filip hawknut