Hawkwind - White Zone and more

Mon May 1 16:54:13 EDT 2000

On 1st may Andy Gilham wrote:
The extra-curricular album is the Psychedelic Warriors' White Zone:
www.hawkwind.com/w_zone.htm

Not sure of its current availability, try mailing hawkdisc at aol.com.
Hey - don't forget about me!!!!!
At CD Services Mail Order (Agcdser at aol.com), we have both editions in
stock now, notably the digi-pak and the jewel case versions, AND at a
discount price for one of them, as well (can't remember which one - not
in the office today).
so anyone who wants them/it, e.mail me or call me at 01382-776595.
Also got some more shields in, AND copies of the Mike Moorcock 'New
Worlds Fair' Box Set at about £6-8 off, the single CD at discount, and
the final two copies of the Griffin 'Chronicle Of The Black Sword'CD (as
you can see there's a catalogue due soon!!??!!)
Shameless plug day,
Andy Garibaldi.