BRAIN/BOC: interview w/ Deborah Frost - the tBS name?

Johnny Firich johnnybravo5858 at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon May 1 14:30:17 EDT 2000

In the interview, Deb said that the band's name came from Patti Smith's
lyrics to "Baby ice dog". I think she says it was a joke, or something.

Well, I don't get it!!!

Someone please explain!!! I went through the lyrics 20 times today (thinking
I mis-heard a line that explains it, it wouldn't be uncommon), and I just
don't get it. There's no mention of anything near the keywords "brain" and
"surgeon".

-Johnny-