HW: The Remix Project

Bob Lennon Hawkwinder at AOL.COM
Mon May 1 18:17:13 EDT 2000

Chris,
the remix Project is actually quite good.
I have no clue who did what on it, but there appears to be mostly new
material breathed into the old tracks. I'm not claiming that this cd will
make your top 10 all time great HW list, but it's worth a try.
I believe that the codename 2000 is a re-issue of In the Beginning & Space
ritual 2.
it says remastered.
great packaging though.
Bob

In a message dated 5/1/00 2:20:11 PM Pacific Daylight Time, chrisr at TIAC.NET
writes:

> Could someone please tell me what The Remix Project is? I saw one of
>  these and was nervous about buying it because I do not want techo
>  remixes of HW songs.
>
>  Also on Year 2000 Codename Hawkwind - are these previously unreleased to
>  CD gigs. I know some of this information has been covered before, but I
>  would like to know before I buy them.
>
>  Thanks,
>
>  Chris

Hawkwind: Time & Space Website