The Remix Project

Kevin Sommers novadrive at HOME.COM
Mon May 1 18:39:34 EDT 2000

Yep, what Bob said.  I wasn't overly thrilled with "The Ritual Of The
Solstice," but I really like this one.  My one pet peeve:  whoever's voice
(non-Hawk) is used for  "Sonic Attack," they say "...bring both bodies to
orgasm simultaneously" instead of "...all bodies..."

Kevin Sommers

primiti too taa, nnz kkr muu

http://members.home.net/novadrive/