HW: Re: HW: Flexi?

JOHN M GRAY JOHN.GRAY at PRODIGY.NET
Mon May 1 22:39:26 EDT 2000

Well,

Although late I will add my 2 cents worth.  Back in 94 I found a source for
Russian HW flexis, 8 or so tracks, each in 1-3 colors, for about $5.00 each.
I continued to by them from my "contact" in Poland until I decided I was
single-handedly keeping their flexi operation going.  They are nice
curiosities however and I'm glad I picked up a few (okay more than a few).
He also sold me some Polish postcards with HW tracks, actual postcards of I
assume famous  Polish persons, plus some scenery.  Totally different than
the Polish postcards from the 70's, of which I have a couple.  They are on
hard yellow plastic, not really a postcard at all, just close in size.

My opinion is that if you find someone selling them they will make as many
as you can afford to buy, and $20 each is way way too much.  If someone is
really interested I could probably come up with the guys address, 5 years
old of course.

John