HW: The Remix Project

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Tue May 2 05:55:00 EDT 2000

Chris Raymond writes:

> Also on Year 2000 Codename Hawkwind - are these previously unreleased to
> CD gigs. I know some of this information has been covered before, but I
> would like to know before I buy them.

This is Yuri Gagarin/Space Ritual II stuff:

Brainstorm
 L  5     Space Ritual II
 L  5     Ridicule
 L  5     Hawkwind Live  [Imtrat]
 L  5     Hawkwind: The Masters
 L  5     Year 2000: Codename Hawkwind Volume 1
Electronic #1
 L  1     Space Ritual Alive
 L  1 a   Space Ritual II      {Space}
 L  1 a   Hawkwind Live [Imtrat]
 L  1 a   Hawkwind: The Masters
 L  1 a   Year 2000: Codename Hawkwind Volume 1
Hurry On Sundown
 L  2     In The Beginning              {Hurry On a Sundown}
 L  2     Live 70-73                    {Hurry On a Sundown}
 L  2     Welcome To The Future {Mausoleum LP]         {Hurry On a Sundown}
 L  2     The Text of Festival          {Hurry On a Sundown}
 L  2     Early Daze                    {Hurry On a Sundown}
 L  2     Independent Days Volumes 1&2 CD
?L  2     Silver Machine [Legend CD]
 L  2     Year 2000: Codename Hawkwind Volume 1
Master Of The Universe
 L  1     In The Beginning
 L  1     The Text Of Festival
 L  1     Welcome To The Future     [Mausoleum LP]
 L  1     Live '70/'73
 L  1     Year 2000: Codename Hawkwind Volume 1
Master Of The Universe
 L  6     Space Ritual Alive
 L  6 a   Space Ritual II
 L  6 a   Hawkwind Live  [Imtrat]
 L  6 a   Ridicule
 L  6 a   Hawkwind: The Masters
 L  6 a   Early Daze
?L  6 a   Silver Machine [Legend CD]
 L  6 a   Year 2000: Codename Hawkwind Volume 1
Orgone Accumulator
 L  2     Space Ritual II
 L  2     Hawkwind Live  [Imtrat]
 L  2     Hawkwind: The Masters
 L  2     Year 2000: Codename Hawkwind Volume 1
Paranoia
 L  2     In The Beginning
 L  2     The Text Of Festival
 L  2     Year 2000: Codename Hawkwind Volume 1
Seeing It As You Really Are
 L  2     In The Beginning
 L  2     The Text of Festival
 L  2     Year 2000: Codename Hawkwind Volume 1
Seven by Seven
 L  4     Space Ritual II
 L  4     Hawkwind Live  [Imtrat]
 L  4     Hawkwind: The Masters
 L  4     Ridicule
 L  4     Year 2000: Codename Hawkwind Volume 1
Sonic Attack
 L  1     Space Ritual Alive
 L  1     25 Years On [Griffin 4-CD Set]
 L  1     Epoch Eclipse: The Ultimate Best of
 L  1     Epoch Eclipse 30 Year Anthology
 L  1 a   Space Ritual II
 L  1 a   Hawkwind Live  [Imtrat]
 L  1 a   Hawkwind: The Masters
 L  1 a   Year 2000: Codename Hawkwind Volume 1
Ten Seconds Of Forever
 L  1     Ridicule
 L  1     Space Ritual Alive
 L  1     Hawkwind Live  [Imtrat]
 L  1     Space Ritual II
 L  1     Hawkwind: The Masters
 L  1     Year 2000: Codename Hawkwind Volume 1
Time We Left
 L  2     Space Ritual Alive   {Time We Left This World Today}
 L  3     Space Ritual II
 L  3     Hawkwind Live  [Imtrat]
 L  3     Hawkwind: The Masters
Upside Down
 L  1     Space Ritual Alive
 L  1 a   Space Ritual II
 L  1 a   Hawkwind Live  [Imtrat]
 L  1 a   Hawkwind: The Masters
 L  1 a   Year 2000: Codename Hawkwind Volume 1
We Do It
 L  1     In The Beginning {I do It}
 L  1     The Text Of Festival {I do It}
 L  1     Year 2000: Codename Hawkwind Volume 1
Welcome To The Future
 L  3     Space Ritual Alive
 L  3 a   Space Ritual II
 L  3 a   Year 2000: Codename Hawkwind Volume 1
 L  3 a   Ridicule
 L  3 a   Hawkwind Live [Imtrat]
 L  3 a   Hawkwind: The Masters
You Know You're Only Dreaming
 L  3     Weird 108 - Hawkwind 1966-73   {Dreaming}
 L  3     In The Beginning
 L  3     The Text Of Festival
 L  3     Early Daze
 L  3     Silver Machine [Legend CD]
 L  3     Year 2000: Codename Hawkwind Volume 1
You Shouldn't Do That
 L  2     Weird 108 - Hawkwind 1966-73
 L  2 a   In The Beginning
 L  2 a   The Text Of Festival
 L  2 a   Year 2000: Codename Hawkwind Volume 1