Reunion

Tony Melius tonym at GIL.COM.AU
Tue May 2 11:37:35 EDT 2000

A reminder that Dave himself (in the Open Forum on the list in March) has
said that the reunion is (hopefully) still on:

-----Original Message-----
From: XXX [mailto:boclist at HWIND.GLOBALNET.CO.UK]
Sent: Tuesday, 21 March 2000 2:36 AM
Subject: Re: HW: OPEN FORUM WITH DAVE

Hi Bernhard,

No plans for OZ/ NZ cd but there is the video from ABC
The reunion is the next plan,
Australia again in January,
Solo cd release
Next line up will maybe include Tim Blake as he visited us recently and I
saw Lemmy in LA. Martin Griffin also called around, so who knows!
I would hope that we would be coming to Germany this year.

DB