Hawkwind/ Blake's 7 link?

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Tue May 2 15:06:46 EDT 2000

I just passed by a Blake's 7 site and they referred to a novella
(possibly fan) called "Hawkwind". It says it's set post Gauda Prime
where Jenna Stannis and others are on a ship called "Hawkwind" going to
Federation headquarters to rescue Roj Blake and Kerr Avon.

I presume that Gauda Prime is where Avon/Tarrant/Vila et al crashed,
went to meet Blake and were ambushed by Federation guards?

Was there ever any reference to a ship called "Hawkwind" in the series
or has some fan just picked that name for a story?

FoFP