Hawkwind/ Blake's 7 link?

Arin Komins akomins at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU
Tue May 2 15:16:01 EDT 2000

On Tue, 2 May 2000, M Holmes wrote:

:Subject: Hawkwind/ Blake's 7 link?
:
:I just passed by a Blake's 7 site and they referred to a novella
:(possibly fan) called "Hawkwind". It says it's set post Gauda Prime
:where Jenna Stannis and others are on a ship called "Hawkwind" going to
:Federation headquarters to rescue Roj Blake and Kerr Avon.
:
:I presume that Gauda Prime is where Avon/Tarrant/Vila et al crashed,
:went to meet Blake and were ambushed by Federation guards?
:
:Was there ever any reference to a ship called "Hawkwind" in the series
:or has some fan just picked that name for a story?

Gauda Prime is the planet where the series ended (in "Blake"), where Blake
died, and the rest were gunned down.

There was no ship Hawkwind.

Arin
(fan of British sf tv, despite the effects :) )
Arin Komins                            akomins at midway.uchicago.edu
Web Systems Administrator
University of Chicago/NSIT                      tel: (773)834-4087
1155 E. 60th St. #302B Chicago, IL 60637        fax: (773)702-0559