Hawkwind Metal Shield

Wed May 3 00:51:49 EDT 2000

The story goes like this.......................
the UK end had the idea to do the shield, originally meant for something
other than 'Undisclosed Files', (some greatest hits job or similar) but
the plan got shelved..........only no-one told the USA end who then went
ahead and did it only to find that they couldn't sell it. Thus it became
the most expensive set of table leg propper-uppers known to man, ie it
just lay there doing nothing.
Well, it must have done something because by the time we got there, only
300 remained (which is where the 300 comes in). If they did do 500, and
that's arguable, no-one's saying. Anyway, since we've been at it, there
is I think now less than 50 left, and then it really is gone forever, so
anyone who has that sort of money for a really genuine collectors piece,
shoould give us a shout on the usual phone/fax/e.mail bits.
Andy Garibaldi (CD Services)

BTW: Hawkwind remix project CD - it's a bootleg and don't let anyone
tell you otherwise!!! Promise!!!