BOC/OFF: eweekly: geezer rock concerts

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at WIZVAX.NET
Tue May 2 21:16:35 EDT 2000

>Bird Specials where they belong, I've compiled a handy ''10 Least Wanted
>Tours Guide'' for this summer. And if you do decide to attend one of these
>shows, remember to really speak up when shouting out song requests.
>
>Eric Burdon and the New Animals: Just wondering, but did anyone notice when
>the 'Old Animals' left?
So there's them and the Animals II in existence? how weird. the latter has
the drummer Jon Steel and guitar guy Hilton Valentine.
I miss the Yardbirds toruing they were ROCKIN'. with the original Drummer
Jim McCarty and Chris (you can call me rhythm guitar!) Dreja.

>Blue Oyster Cult: Am I the only one who'd love to see wild man Ted Nugent
>at this show with his bow and arrow?
WEll, maybe if they do the BIG 3 in their usualy big 3 delivery. ALTHOUGH,
Ther is another NEW BOC song in the set\ according to the AOL board (when i
stole access from mum and dad)

another NEW BOC tune:
< Eric-Buck-Danny, please post the title for us. >>
"When The Old Gods Return"

[Kinda funny considering the subject of the email eh?]

>Loverboy: Why don't they just team up with Night Ranger and cut the
>collective misery in half?
Well, dont forget April Wine is still prowling the clubs :)

>The Village People: The madness must finally end... and remember, only YOU
>can stop it.
last time they were in Syracuse (years ago) i read a "review" of their
"show" and the attendances stats were, and im quoting directly here:
"less than 500"
at SUNY geneseo tey did a show with some other 70s disco mongrel and the
following offer was made: buy 5 tickets get the 6th free!

And now, puzzletime: "Rock and Roll is Dead" is better than "Rock and Roll
is Dead."
WHat am i talking about? :)
(proper answer is not : "its not you talking, its the coffee!")

Practice makes perfect,
Jason