Format Question and...

Darrin McKeehen dmckeehen at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed May 3 12:48:35 EDT 2000

Why are the posts that people origionally post, then posted over and over
again in their entirety, at the end of someone's new post?

Guess that was not short ")

It seems appropriate for people commenting about a prior post to repost it
w/ their comments interjected in between. That's' not what I am talking
about. Or a snip of a post w/ comments. That's not what I am talking about
either.

If I have not communicated this well, an example would be..... someone
sending a new post to the list w/ this post dangling at the bottom.

Just curious.... Seems to take up alot of room, over and over again...

The geezer thang was kinda funny, but there are some geezers that I still
have "it"...

Some people don't like Bob Dylan or at least his voice. Others only respect
his song wring ability. Gotta tell you this old cat still rocks! His
rendition of 'Watchtower' is rippin'! And for some reason he still gets the
chicks too.

Also, the Allman Brothers' motto is "The Road Goes On Forever". These guys
still jam! I try to catch them at least once or twice a year. Derek Trucks
is amazing! Last year I was treated to a version of 'One Way Out' w/ Jimmy
Herring in addition to Derek and Dickey Betts.

Let's get back to Hawkwind, BOC and Spacerock!

Peace,

Darrin