HW: The Time Of The Hawklords

Steve P Steve at DOREMI.CO.UK
Wed May 3 15:53:12 EDT 2000

On Thu, 4 May 2000 05:34:42 +1000, you sent through the ether:

>Bob (according to him, anyway) 'wasn't particularly into
>swallowing large amounts of drugs'), and yet, off he goes at 43.

He wasn`t into ingesting large amounts of healthy food either as far as
we could see..

The "Fred & Steve, we're doctors you can trust us ..honest" diagnosis
was that the long days in the shed writing with only his pipe and strong
coffee to sustain him were his downfall. ..coupled to the angst,
hyperactivity, stress, and paranoia obviously.

Interestingly, at around the same time Bob died Fred was diagnosed with
a very serious thyroid problem which caused symptoms similar to Bobs, he
was put on (and is still on) strong drugs and a good diet, thankfully
he`s still with us.

>Steve - Bigfoot still rules!

I still like that song, but I'm ashamed to admit that I played it to a
friend a few weeks after the album came out and he said "You knicked
that from: xxx" and you know what? he was right. unconscious theft.
Guilty as charged m'lud.  ..Thank god the wacky arrangement hides it`s
roots!

-S.
-Plagiarist.