HW: The Time Of The Hawklords

Steve P. Steve at DOREMI.CO.UK
Wed May 3 21:09:45 EDT 2000

On Thu, 4 May 2000 01:00:49 +0100, you sent through the ether:

>Apologies for flaming danger here, but this is the most stupid statement
>I've heard (read?) for a long time.

Thanks for sharing. The statement had it`s desired effect, it got people
talking and as you point out started a pretty interesting thread..

I`ll explain the statement to you, mainly because I feel like being
patronising, You see I'd give Calvert 9/10 as a song writer, I'd give
Moorcock 4/10 as an author (Personal opinion, I don`t like Fantasy)
therefore in my eyes Calvert is better at what he does than Moorcock
is.. see?  I expressed my personal opinion in a lighthearted manner
followed by a <cat, pigeons..> so people knew my tongue was in my
cheek.. some people that is...

-S.