HW: MM

Joe Loehr JLoehr4299 at AOL.COM
Thu May 4 14:52:49 EDT 2000

I'm totally wild about MM's work.
The only ones I didn't really care for were the first two in the Pyat series.
At the time I was reading them, I was working second trick, and trying to
read 40-odd page chapters at 1:00 AM was a bit hard.

My fav MM books are the Elric series; the first MM I read. According to the
Terminal Café site, there are three new Elric books being written: The
Dreamthief's Daughter, The Sliverskin and Mournblade . They're going to start
being published by late 2000 and early 2001.

MM was the reason that I became interested in Hawkwind. Their first CD I got
was 'Warrior on the Edge of Time' . Mr. M was the reason that I became a
raving BÖC fan, too. I was watching 'Heavy Metal' one night, and saw in the
end titles that "Vetran of the Psychic Wars" was co-written by MM. I went out
the next day to see what album that was on, and also discovered "Black
Blade". I bought those two CDs, liked what I heard, then bought the rest of
BÖC's catalogue.

Joe Loehr