HW: The Time Of The Hawklords

Steve P. Steve at DOREMI.CO.UK
Thu May 4 20:04:25 EDT 2000

On Thu, 4 May 2000 18:13:41 +0100, you sent through the ether:

>hee hee!
>
>His plimsolls were the biggest I *ever* saw.

That's what the song is about.. when we were in Wales he took a bath,
and his trainers were outside the room stinkin' up a storm.. naturally
being a size 50 or something he found shoes hard to find & didn`t
replace them too often, hence stinkeroo.. Fred & I took them out to the
middle of a field, doused with petrol & incinerated them for the good of
mankind. I made him a replacement pair out of cardboard & gaffer (duct)
tape ..which he wore for weeks... <sigh>

-S.