OFF: Olde games

Kevin Sommers novadrive at HOME.COM
Fri May 5 13:51:55 EDT 2000

10 ? "Kevin is cool!!!"
20 GOTO 10

That was my first Vic-20 programming experience, I think.  I actually got
pretty good at BASIC, then got into PASCAL, some FORTRAN, delved into
Assembly Language, LISP a bit, and even FORTH.  Nowadays, all I do is use
applications, but I do miss programming.
"In my younger days, I had to PEEK and POKE in ten feet of snow,
barefooted..."

Kevin Sommers

primiti too taa, nnz kkr muu

http://members.home.net/novadrive/