OFF: motorhead lp preview

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Fri May 5 21:48:17 EDT 2000

rmayo wrote:

>due out 5.16; i just got an advance cd. It's their balls-out-rockinest since
>'bastards';

Great news! Do you know what's up with imotorhead.com? I haven't been there
in a long time, but when I tried to check it out today I got a "forbidden"
error.

>with  a cover of 'god save the queen', an instant classic in 'we
>are motorhead', a skynrd-esque ballad that vaporizes cries of 'sell-out' by
>including the f word in the title and chorus, and a killer cover by petagno.
>longtime fans will be thrilled, newbies should be impressed, and the
>apathetic can kiss my ass.

The apathetic probably would have stopped reading at the subject line. ;-)
As for me, I'm very anxious to hear this. Thanks for the preview.

Brian
obCD> 1916

-----
Brian Halligan