Another HW release thingy (was Re: HW: Business Trips etc)

dhuggins dhuggins at HYPERNOVA.NET
Sat May 6 16:25:41 EDT 2000

        When I bought Warrior on the Edge (ot), it had a disk (identical of
course) in each sleeve of the foldout.  Thinking it was originally intended
to be a double album and I was shorted, I went back to the store.  They
opened another one, wanting to take my "double" album back.  When I
realized I had a "Bonus" disk instead, I high-tailed it out of there fast.

        This must have happened in the middle of a production run switchover.  The
sleeves (which have text and pictures) are different in texture.  One is
glossy, and the other is flat/matte.  Interesting.  Another trivia one for ya.

(don't go gaga Kollectors, feeling you have to have the glossy and
flat/matte versions ;)