HW: Re: HW: Flexi?

JOHN M GRAY JOHN.GRAY at PRODIGY.NET
Sat May 6 23:36:31 EDT 2000

You're in luck.  I found the guys address.  Give me your email address and I
will send it to you.
John

----- Original Message -----
From: Filip Vanhuyse <filip.vanhuyse at YUCOM.BE>
To: <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Sent: Monday, May 01, 2000 9:37 PM
Subject: Re: HW: Re: HW: Flexi?

Hello John,

Although I have a few of those flexis and postcards,wouldn't mind his adress
though.
I agree $20 is too much,a friend of me once paid £25 for 1 polish postcard
in London !
I have a German contact who askes about £4 a piece for Polish postcards.
He hasn't got the Russian flexis.

greetings
filip hawknut