OFF: Virus alert (genuine)

Kevin Sommers novadrive at HOME.COM
Sun May 7 01:12:41 EDT 2000

Actually, I guess that should've been "duotribe."  And I only say this
because I'm the imaginary admin for a fake network of 6.7 trillion
computers, all running constantly mutating variants of CP/M.  And my dick is
83 miles long, although only 6 inches of it can appear in this portion of
the multiverse at any given time,,,,,,,,,

Kevin Sommers

primiti too taa, nnz kkr muu

http://members.home.net/novadrive/