OFF: Virus alert (boring)

Tim Stephenson timnjaq at TSTEPHENSON.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Sat May 6 23:07:06 EDT 2000

My Dick is bigger than both of yours, cos I'm in charge of the IT Director
who's in charge of the network administrator of about 300 boxes (those
squarish ones with the TVs on top).

We had three systems LanManager, Novell (v?) and MS-NT.  LanManager had to
go!  At first Novell was the favourite, but as MS got more bugs out and
features in, the techies were flat out in favour of NT.  Reliability very
good.  Biggest problem is when installing new s/ware - its a pain (but I
think its because of the way we chose to set up).  Incidentally we use
Eudora for mail.
I love you too xxxx

T (Mega Dick)

(ok - so you were talking about the PC OS, not the network OS, but hey! I
wanted to play too........  anyway the PCs have NT mimicing Windoze dont
they.... oh bugger it I did say I wasnt actually in charge of them)