HW: Lockheed 1999

Tim Gadd lupercal at GEOCITIES.COM
Sun May 7 15:56:24 EDT 2000

I just thought I'd mention this for discographers, since all the HW
discographies I've seen have Capt Lockheed listed as a 1988 release. The BGO
CD I recently acquired has a 1999 release date, and a sticker saying
'Remastered from original master tapes. Additional sleevenotes. Faithfully
restored artwork.' I have no idea if it differs in any respect from the 1988
release, as I've never seen/heard it, though, as I might have mentioned, it
did seem to me that there was atleast one section of dialogue which I didn't
recall from the vinyl, though I could easily be mistaken about that. It's an
english pressing. The BGO Lucky Leif I acquired around the same time appears
still to be from the 1987 run.

--
Tim Gadd
Hobart, Tasmania