HW: The Time Of The Hawklords

Al Ogilvy Alogilvy at AOL.COM
Mon May 8 17:40:36 EDT 2000

  unfair !!...I liked coded languages...I actually used to look forward to it
live.
 By the way.....can anyone out there provide a list of the gigs that "Living
on a knife edge " was played at...I have a recollection that it was played at
one of the Brixton gigs that Huw did, but that is disputed by one of my
friends. Has it ever been played by a line up without Huw in ?
 I have fond memories of Gigs where Huw featured...I alwaysused to stand
where I could get a good view of his playing....Some of his (Improvised ?)
solos were amazing !...but I do agree about Solitary Mind Games though !!!!!
definitely Bar Break time!!!!