HW: Bar Break Time?

Chris Raymond chrisr at TIAC.NET
Mon May 8 18:09:40 EDT 2000

I remember hearing a tape a few years ago from 1981, The Glastonbury CND Festival.
It was a great gig, if I remember correctly, great sound quality. I wish that would
come out on CD at at some point. The Snapper Festival from that same year was also
very good. I hear that this was a lousy period for Hawkwind, I would have been
thrilled to have had the opportunity to see some of these gigs. I hope to
eventually hear some of the magic that came from the New Zealand and Australia Tour
this past year. Must have been incredible.
Chris