BOC: Seafest (Port Canaveral, FL) May 6, 2000

Cliff & Pam Wheaton cwheaton at TRANSWESTTAXI.COM
Tue May 9 02:57:49 EDT 2000

I can't resist this one:):):) When I'm on the road, I've found that doing
nothing more than keying up my 2-way radio microphone will in fact do things
like set off car alarms, convenience store door buzzers, and various other
fun delights!!!!!!
Pam

--
        Pam Wheaton                    Cliff  Wheaton
   _____/----^---\____       The greatest tool for  world peace