HW: Church of Hawkwind

Denis Regenbrecht denis at D-RIDER.DE
Tue May 9 14:34:40 EDT 2000

At 19:43 09.05.00, david hall wrote:

>I don't have the CD version. Where do the extra three tracks come from?

"Damage of Life" was AFAIK a Dave Brock solo-song which also comes from the
81/83 period.
"Mists of Meridin" seems to come from the three-piece-period. Both Alan
Davey and Richard Chadwick are playing on it. I don't know who decided to
put a 90's song on the re-release of an 80's album, but it fits really well
stylistically.

best regards

                 D+R

--
"Nothing is true - everything is permissible"

                                       Hassan I Sabha
www.d-rider.de