Dark Sun - Ice Ritual

Darrin McKeehen dmckeehen at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue May 9 18:23:54 EDT 2000

Hey Now!

Who is selling this item? Anyone in the USA?

Will this be released on compact disc or is this a vinyl only release, never
to be seen again?

Please email me off list ")

Thanx!

Darrin

"DARK SUN - Ice Ritual

Dark Sun are a Space Rock band from Finland.  This is the bands 2nd full
length release and was recorded live at the Tavastia Club in Helsinki on
4/7/99. Nik Turner, former flute, saxophone and vocalist for Hawkwind guests
with the band for the complete recording of Hawkwind, ICU, and Bob Calvert
numbers.  This is a limited edition vinyl release of 300 numbered copies on
220 gram vinyl, including psychedelic artwork and two sided A4 insert.

Track listing: Sonic Attack, Watching the grass Grow, Psychedelic Warlords,
Kadu Flyer, Utopia 84’, D-Rider, The Right Stuff, Master of the Universe,
Assault and Battery, The Golden Void, Brainstorm, Hassan I Sabha, Silver
Machine"

Also, I have seen that there are some Charlie Brown fans on the list.

There is a special on Charles Schultz Wednesday May 10, 2000 on CBS at 8:00
PM EST.  (FYI)

np: KVHW 2/20/99 Honolulu, Hawaii  (DSBD)

D-Rider
(Darrin)