BOC: Seafest (Port Canaveral, FL) May 6, 2000

ciwsolutions ciwsolutions at BREATHEMAIL.NET
Tue May 9 19:05:28 EDT 2000

At 23:36 08/05/00, Tim Hall wrote:
>Paul Mather wrote:
>
> >I don't know, but for some reason I can't shake the image of the scene
> >in _This is Spinal Tap_ where the Tap play a US Air Force base and Nigel
> >Tufnell storms off the stage because the Air Traffic Control tower
> >bleeds all over his signal during his solo... ;-)
>
>Apparently happened to Toni Iommi once - in his case it was a Taxi controller.

Such events aren't all that uncommon... they were a fairly regular
phenomenon at some venues used by the jazz club I used to be involved in...
Of course, with some of the improv stuff, it fitted right in *g* - "found
sound" & all that!  Then there was the night that Tony Coe played a duet
with somebody's whistling keyring!!!!

ChrisW
NP: Radio3