HW: Don't give up the day job

Denis Regenbrecht denis at D-RIDER.DE
Wed May 10 03:41:39 EDT 2000

At 01:44 10.05.00, Doug Pearson wrote:

> >Teacher
>
>That would be Bridget, right?  (I know she was a teacher while in the Hippy
>Slags before Hawkwind)

Harvey also was a teacher before he joined HW.

> >Studio owner
>
>Is Alan Powell one of these?

Dave Anderson? Owner of Foel Studios in Wales and of the Demi-Monde label.
Wasn't (isn't) Martin Griffin a studio owner, too?

> >Busker

Dave Brock

>And what about "bicycle shop owner"?

????

>Or "woodcutter"? (both in Canada, interestingly enough)

Del Dettmar is easy, but who is the other one? Paul Rudolph?

cu

                 DR

--
"Nothing is true - everything is permissible"

                                         Hassan I Sabbah
www.d-rider.de