Off: Helen Wheels Tribute (BOC content)

Albert Bouchard ir004728 at MINDSPRING.COM
Thu May 11 20:59:20 EDT 2000

Yesterday brother Joe and I got together with Donald (Buck Dharma) and we
recorded four songs for a Helen Wheels tribute record. It really sounds
terrific, not unlike the old Blue Oyster Cult. After it was over I cried,
missing Helen so much. She would have loved to see this. Still I'm not
complaining. It's good to be alive and I'm happy I can make some kind of
positive contribution with some musicians I love and respect greatly.