OFF:<<== see? WARNING! the word NAPSTER appears in this post! -_-

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Fri May 12 06:51:45 EDT 2000

AHEM.
=koff=

so am i the only denizen of BOC-L who has music available on....{wait for it}
NAPSTER? m'sieu bouchard notwithstanding. [although now that i  mention it,
his take on METALLICA vs NAPSTER might prove enlightening]
in the case of das ludicroix and [my prior, "real" band] disarray, the music
was basically submitted to them, gratis, either by moi or the friend of mine
who whipped up the mp3's.
in the absence of 'gettin' paid', i thought i might as well share the music.

and if the 317, 000-plus folx _hunted down_ and _blocked_ by METALLICA wanna
download my stuff, be my guest. heck, you can join the 4 or 5 people who may
have downloaded daslud or dsra material up to this point and we can have a
party!

speaking of which, something resembling das ludicroix will be appearing in an
informal/outdoor party setting tomorrow [saturday], along w/daslud bassist
ron scott's "real" band, segue. this'll be our only appearance prior to the
mandelbrot fest in late june.

and-and- nnnggghhh...i'll show 'em.....METALLICA is NOT invited!
SO THERE!!

write me off-group if you want directions...heh.

silly and getting sillier,
"<>"
====
<<Sitting on two chairs in the company of knowledgable reasonable persons is
more or less possible, - doing same in the company of ravers results in a
fall, and taking of sides...>>
KISAKO 2K