OFF:<<== see? WARNING! the word NAPSTER appears in thispost!-_-

MissileCommand antisol at SOFTHOME.NET
Fri May 12 13:24:16 EDT 2000

Paul Mather wrote:

> On Fri, 12 May 2000, MissileCommand wrote:
>
> => > PS: Searches for artists similar to "hawkwind" yielded "Tubilah
> => > Dog," "Undesire," and "Acid Wench."
> =>
> => Hey I know Acid Wench! They covered Sonic Attack (with me on tube oscillator
> => :) ) and happen to 'like' Hawkwind, so I suppose that's accurate enough.
>
> Okay then, so what exactly is a "throomaprogadelic heavy metal
> band?" ;-)

thrash/doom/progressive/pschedelic maybe?

> Cheers,
>
> Paul.
>
> PS: Couldn't find any "Acid Wench" songs on napster, nor even on the WWW
> site linked from their artist.napster.com entry.

Yeah they said something about not having any good enough recordings yet...doing a
demo soon though. They were scheduled to be on a Motorhead tribute album (see
http://www.imotorhead.com/index2.htm) as well but I don't think they're getting
around to it ever. A few months ago they opened for Wesley Willis , it was great!-
though they really didn't understand what an honor that was.