HW: 80's stuff

Ian Rosen shmucking at YAHOO.COM
Fri May 12 17:09:03 EDT 2000

I made a tape of later Hawkwind stuff and I put a lot
of stuff from their album The Xenon Codex.  To me,
that's a great album.  I love almost every song on it.
 Also, I put on some favorites from Levitation (title
song, Who's Gonna Win the War, Motorway City, Dust of
Time, World of Tiers) and I also like their song
"Dangerous Visions" (from Zones).

Ian

PS - if you want to see a website where they have
reviews on a number of Hawkwind albums, as well as
some heavy metal bands (including Venom, a band I am
very fond of), go to

http://www.chedsey.com