OFF: Helen Wheels Tribute (BOC content)

Albert Bouchard ir004728 at MINDSPRING.COM
Sat May 13 12:24:45 EDT 2000

Brian Halligan wrote:

> It's good to see something positive begin to come out of such a personal
> tragedy.
> Did all of you go back and record HWB tunes you and/or Joe had recorded in
> the past, like on Architype? Or are they tunes that Helen wrote lyrics for,
> but for some reason were never put on record? Or did you write these fresh
> with Joe and Buck as a personal tribute?

We recorded only old Helen Wheels songs that for some reason didn't make on to
the later BOC records. I also did two other songs with Joe before Donald got
there, one of which was recorded by the original HWB and is on Archetype.