Quarkstock

Randy hawkwind at INTERACCESS.COM
Sat May 13 15:51:56 EDT 2000

Karen wrote:
>Hey Everyone!
>
>Who else is going to Quarkstock?  I just bought my ticket and booked my
>flight.  Should be a great weekend.

I was going to go but then after i started thing i did not like the idea
of a indoor fest. if i were to go with the show being at a bar i Know i
would run up over a $150 bar bill per night....hell i can easily spend
$75 at the bar in 6 hours let alone being their for the weekend...
not to even think about driving back to the hotel room....

The Really Wasted Guy At All the Strange Daze Fest....
Randy...