SD 2000

Doug Pearson ceres at SIRIUS.COM
Tue May 16 16:10:44 EDT 2000

On Tue, 16 May 2000 12:39:03 -0700, I wrote:
>And right now, all the website
>links are broken, so it's probably being currently updated with
>(hopefully!) new information.

Looks like the update's done.  http://www.strange-trips.com/

Yep, no mention of Nik this year :^(

Len & Tommy are mentioned on the "poster" graphic, but not in any of the
text.  No mention of Simon House, either :^(.  But Harvey's still on board,
as well as Daevid Allen (although the University of Errors lineup won't be
the same as on their European tour or the Bay Area shows I've seen - the
Mushroom-related involvement will be pretty low if any).

There's a blank message board now, so that's probably the best place to ask
questions to the man in charge ...

        -Doug
         ceres at sirius.com