Message From Roye Albrighton

Darrin McKeehen dmckeehen at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue May 16 20:20:37 EDT 2000

Hey Now!

Just got a message from Roye and felt compelled to pass it on. Many of you
know Roye from his fantastic work w/ NEKTAR. For those of you who have not
experienced NEKTAR, you need to do yourself a favor an pick some up, right
away!

Here we go!

Peace,

Darrin
~~~~~~~~~

Recycle - Roye Albrighton - http://www.roye.bigwig.net

********  GREETINGS ALL RECYCLERS  **********

Having received lot's of mail from all you great people out there, I would
like to add that you all have the power to do something about the duff
version of Remember The Future (RTF).

The more of you  that voice your opinion, the better chance we all have of
making it happen.

I am caught between the devil and the deep blue sea, because I am in
negotiations for the new Nektar album/CD, and have my work cut out with all
that that entails. However, it would not be such a big deal for me to
remaster the RTF original and transfer it successfully again over to CD
sometime in the near future, then everyone will be a little happier, you can
also be sure that I would not let it be released unless it was right.

On another note, Nektar as a viable recording artist, may be using their
last chance with this new Album/CD, obviously the record company will
observe how well this new product sells and decide if another is worth the
effort. I would like to call on all the fans out there to listen and
hopefully support us when the release time eventually comes round. Tour
dates and a  further CD rest in your hands Taff and myself will be the only
original artists on the Album/CD, but we like what we have to offer you all,
I only hope that you do too.

If you all wish to submit your feelings on the subject of a remastering of
RTF then please direct your mail to:

OLAF FINKBEINER Bellaphon at bellaphon.de

End of message