HW: Nik the guitar god?

Tim Gadd lupercal at GEOCITIES.COM
Wed May 17 05:36:56 EDT 2000

I just noticed that the One-Way Records CD of In Search of Space credits Nik
with 'vocals, sax, flute, audio generator and electric guitar'. Neither my
original vinyl or my 1980 vinyl pressing of ISOS give Nik a guitar credit -
so is this just an invention of One Way's, or, like Bob, did Nik sneak in a
guitar performance on a HW track, and if so, which one? :/

Work on the Calvert thing is about half done. The server hosting my site has
been down for 5 days anyway, so it wouldn't be much good even if it were
finished yet. Some really interesting stuff there, which I'd forgotten all
about, and I'm pleased to find there's a large amount of material I never
used in the radio special. Is it common knowledge that Bob and Marc Bolan
were working on a TV series for Granada Television, at the time of the
latter's death?

--
Tim Gadd
Hobart, Tasmania