HW:Trev Thoms

Tim Gadd lupercal at GEOCITIES.COM
Thu May 18 02:15:48 EDT 2000

At 07:55 PM 5/17/00 -0400, K Henderson wrote:
>>Trev played in Opal Butterfly with Simon and Lemmy did he not? Is this
>stuff available?
>>
>>Dave
>
>I think I asked Lemmy that just last month.  Check www.hawkwind.com, but I
>think he said no, no recordings exist.

I thought I remembered reading years ago, that Trev was in the original
line-up of Iron Maiden. Can't remember where I read that, and always
wondered if it were true (I seem to remember it was from ICU-related bit of
parahrenalia. Maybe the book that came with the first LP?)

I'm a big fan of Trev's guitar work, vocals, writing, and just about
everything really - especially all of the above on Maximum Effect
--
Tim Gadd
Hobart, Tasmania