OFF: University of Errors

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Thu May 18 08:59:22 EDT 2000

Hi Folks...

>The U of E lineup for Strange Daze appears to be....
>
>Daevid Allen - G, V
>Michael Clare - B
>Josh Pollock - G
>Miles (?) or possibly (but not likely) Pat Thomas - D
>Jay Radford - K and/or G (?)

Miles Poindexter is the name.

>Jay apparently won't be at the other US shows though.

Well, if the Europe tour *is* cancelled, he will be doing all the US dates.

Grakkl (FAA)

>>8th August      USA: New Haven, CT - Tune Inn
>>9th August      USA: New York, NY - Knitting Factory
>>10th August     USA: Wheaton, Md. - Phantasmagoria
>>11th August     USA: Nelson, Ohio - Strange Daze Festival
>>12th August     USA: Chicago, Il. - Shubas

The Aug. 10th date has been moved to the Metro in D.C., because the
Phantasmagoria just went out of business.  (sigh)

Note from Michael Clare is the following....

>We would like to do some more shows in the Northeast-Midwest during the
>week of August 13, but I am out of booking ideas--- anyone out there from
>Detroit? Ann Arbor? East Lansing? Philadelphia? Pittsburgh? Toronto?, etc.
with >any ideas or contacts????? Weddings? Party's? Bar Mitzvahs? (i am sure
Josh and >Jay can do a mean hava nageela or happy birthday)

If anyone has any ideas for them, respond to: mykelc at earthlink.net
(He won't read it here.)

I've given him a few suggestions, but multiple opinions would probably help.
(Dan, Karen, perhaps you've got some ideas for Minneapolis & Milwaukee?)