HW: Angels Of Death

Cliff & Pam Wheaton cwheaton at TRANSWESTTAXI.COM
Fri May 19 03:18:11 EDT 2000

Snigger, snicker, heehee, that mind picture surely cracked me up!!! Thanks,
I really needed a good laugh!!! :):):) I just got home from work!
Pam

--
        Pam Wheaton                    Cliff  Wheaton
   _____/----^---\____       The greatest tool for  world peace