HW: Angels Of Death - Jukebox

Mark Lee MLee at ESPARTO.ORG
Fri May 19 06:04:12 EDT 2000

Bop !!, nah they'd be jiving  :)).

It was the only explanation that occured to me as I read
the mail, the reason it occured was that some shops in the UK
used to sell ex-jukebox singles for a few pence each, that's
how my singles collection ended up so weird, everything from
AC/DC to ZZ Top with Limahl and Strawberry Switchblade thrown in.

Further info on the 'odd welsh name here' gig is hoped for, already
started to make plans for this.  Over to Andy...

Mark (Hasbeen)