BOC: Rob Halford and Bob Halligan Jr.

Ted Jackson jr. tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Tue May 23 07:45:45 EDT 2000

On 22 May 00, at 20:42, Brian Halligan wrote:

> Maybe Rob recorded the ultimate version of Beat 'Em Up? I can't
> remember, did Bob Halligan write for Priest as well as BOC in the
> past? If so, were his JP tunes better than the ones on Club Ninja?

Is this a trick question?  Actually, the JP songs work better than the 2
on CN.  Compared to the lyrics on Jugulator, Halligan's tunes sound
possitively Shakespearean!  Compared to Pearlman and Meltzer's,
they sound like high school pep rally material...

theo