Gong/UoE 'complete' schedule

Todd Hong TNHong at DATACOLLECT.COM
Wed May 24 09:38:08 EDT 2000

See my note for the Friday 22nd Sept show.

-----Original Message-----
From: K Henderson [mailto:henderson.120 at OSU.EDU]
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2000 7:28 PM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: OFF: Gong/UoE 'complete' schedule

GONG...SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER, N. AMERICAN TOUR
Undoubtedly subject to tweakerage, shuffle-ation and amendment.
Wed 6th Sept    USA, San Diego CA, tba.
Thurs7th Sept   USA, Los Angles, Knitting Factory.
Fri 8th Sept    USA, tbc.
Sat 9th Sept    USA, San Francisco, Great American Music Hall.
Tues 12th Sept  USA, Eugene OR.
Wed 13th Sept   USA, Portland OR, Berbattis Pan.
Thurs 14th Sept USA, Seattle WA.
Fri 15th Sept   Canada, Vancouver, tba.
Sun 17th Sept   USA, Salt Lake City UT, tba.
Tues 19th Sept  USA, Denver CO, Blue Bird.
Wed 20th Sept   USA, Lawrence KA., Bottleneck.
Fri 22nd Sept   USA, Minneapolis IN.

By the looks of the gigs before and after this one, it would seem that this
should be Minneapolis MN (Minnesota) as opposed to IN (Indiana). I really
hope so 'cause then I can go see them.

Todd H

Sat 23rd Sept   USA, Madison WI, tbc.
Sun 24th Sept   USA, Chicago, House of Blues.
Tues 26th Sept  USA, Cleveland OH, Odeon.
Wed 27th Sept   USA, Columbus, OH, tbc.
Fri 29th Sept   USA, Washington DC, Black Cat.
Sat 30th Sept   USA, New York City, Knitting Factory.
Sun 1st Oct     USA, Philadelphia NJ, Trocadero.
Tues 3rd Oct    USA, Boston, Middle East.
Wed 4th Oct     Canada, Montreal,  tba.
Thurs 5th Oct   Canada, Toronto,  Lees Palace.
Fri 6th Oct     Canada, tba.
Sat 7th Oct     USA, Ann Arbour, Prog Festival.

GONG...OCTOBER S. AMERICAN DATES
If the Brazil, Chile and Argentina dates don't go ahead at the beginning of
September they may happen in the second week of October, tbc. If they don¹t
happen here...well I guess maybe next year?

GONG...OCTOBER, EUROPEAN TOUR
Now organising a full on European tour which will run from mid October
possibly into November in the Low Countries, Germany, France, Italy,
Scandinavia. Details as the information comes in.

GONG...NOVEMBER, GREEK GIGS
Almost certain to happen, but maybe in the reverse order, if you know what I
mean...Gong's first trip to Greece.
Sat 4th Nov     Greece, Athens, Radon Club, tbc.
Sun 5th Nov     Greece, Salonika, Mylos, tbc.

GONG...NOVEMBER, UK TOUR
Finally here is the long range Gong gig forecast for the Misty Isles. Hurrah
Scottish gigs!
Tickets can be booked from the box office telephone numbers given or from
www.ticketweb.com
Tickets are £10.00 in advance, except London which is £12.00, these prices
may be subject to a booking fee.
Mon 20th Nov    UK, London, Hackney Empire. £12.00 adv. tel 0208 985 2424
Wed 22nd Nov    UK, Shrewsbury, Music Hall. tel 01743 281 281
Thurs 23rd Nov  UK, Whitley Bay, Dome.  tel 0191 251 2800  or
www.domarts.com
Fri 24th Nov    UK, Aberdeen, Lemon Tree. tel 01224 642 230
Sat 25th Nov    UK, Glasgow, Renfrew Ferry. tel 0141 287 5511
Sun 26th Nov    UK, Edinburgh, Liquid Rooms. 0131 226 7010 or 0131 3220
3234.
Tue 28th Nov    UK, Sheffield, Boardwalk.  tel 0114 279 9090
Wed 29th Nov    UK, Cambridge, Junction. tel 01223 511 511
Thurs 30th Nov  UK, Northampton, Roadmenders. tel 01604 604 222

Then Daevid and Gilli breathe a long sigh of relief and return to Oz to be
chez family thru the Winter/Summer and we plan more giggling raids around
Planet Mirth in 2001.