ON:<<== see? WARNING! the words LLOYD-LANGTON appear in this post! -_-

Darrin McKeehen dmckeehen at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed May 24 19:43:41 EDT 2000

OK,

I know that Andy G is probably carrying these, but I am in Yankee land.

HAWKMAN are you out there?

Who in the USA is carrying these? Aural Innovations?

Also, I have never heard these recordings. Would someone please give an
unbiased opinion. Someone that actually likes Huw LLoyd-Langton would be
cool ")

I REALLY liked his work w/ Hawkwind and was really bummed when he departed,
but that's another story...

Are these albums Spacerock? Do they resemble HW in any way? Or are they more
straight ahead rock-n-roll, like the Widowmaker albums? Are the lyrics up to
comparison w/ the other Langton (wife) co-penned HW tunes? etc...

Peace,

Darrin
LLOYD-LANGTON GROUP-ELEGY
Reissue of early album from Hawkwind founding member which has only been
available from their web site for a few years.10 tracks including 'Shine A
Light', 'The Night Is Young' & 'Nature Calls'.

LLOYD-LANGTON GROUP-RIVER RUN
Reissue of early album from Hawkwind founding member which has only been
available from their web site for a few years.9 tracks including 'Dancing in
the Rain' & 'All Jigged Up'. Featuring Rob Mayers & Volker Von Hoff.